- Love don't give us the promise of forever, but having faith on it makes us believe that there is.
- Love is not a one-shot deal that you have to get right at first. You will always make mistakes and find your ideal partner. Love is also a process of finding your way, finding the right one.
- The greates mistake we'll make in a relationship is when we look at somebody else other than our partner to satisfy our emotional and physical needs. The second mistake is when we consciously allow ourselves to be the object of these emotional and physical desires.
- We can never be certain of our relationships because not all of them are built to last our lifetime. We have to constantly nurture it so it can grow and we can grow old with it.
- In the midst of despair, pain, and sorrow, someone comes in our life and gives us strength to believe in life again. The love they give us gives us a blind faith that helps us believe in ourselves again, that we can make our dreams come true.
- Love can be the bet thing that will ever happen to you. More often than not, your lover is also your bestfriend, one who will stand by you through thick and thin.
- Most ordinary relationships begin and most of them continue as forms of mutual exploitation, a mental or physical barter, to be terminated when one or both parties run out of goods. The truth is you will not rn out of goods if you believe you won't.
- People cannot change who you really are. You just have to tell them and be honest about th real person behind you. You cannot hide in your cloak of deception forever. You desreve to be happy just by being yourself.
- A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other person's. You go into the relationship together and work thorugh it all together. And remember, the best relationship is one w/c your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- When we begin to put so much weight on what others fell and think about our relationships, we become distracted and lose our own perception of our partners.
- If you choose to fight for love, then you should be prepared to face the consequences and risk associated with it. But if you choose to follow tradition over the dictate of your heart the you also have to be prepared to lose someone you love.
- Let us always remember that, in the end it is not how much love we have received that would count, but how much love we have given and how much more we are willing to give even without the promise of earning it back.
- We constantly have to make an extra effort to make others feel that they are important to us and the small things they do are appreciated. The greatness of a relationship is built on the foundation of small acts of kindness, love and compassion.
- Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, they are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a purpose and meaning behind all events, and this purpose and meaning develops you as a person and as a lover.
Ice cream ad: "if you want nutrition, eat a carrot"
52 minutes ago